If a parent or teacher is concerned about a child’s educational progress, they can contact New Court School for advice and if they wish a visit to the school can be arranged. Telephone: 01 2860468
- All the children need a psychological assessment prior to entry to the school. This needs to be a recent report and should not be more than two years old.
- Once the school receives the report, a meeting is arranged with the child’s parents at the school.
- Information is provided by the school to the parents and applications are processed on receipt of a completed application form.
- The school may seek further information on the child before offering them a place – e.g. reports/information from other schools/Social Workers/Speech and Language Therapist/Occupational Therapist etc. New Court Admissions Group reviews application and makes recommendations to the Board of Management.
- The final decision in this matter rests with the Board of Management.
- Once a place is offered and if the parents are happy to accept, the N.C.S.E. are notified of the placement and asked to arrange transport.
- New enrolments usually begin in September.